BOX OF 12 – $6.00 a Test
CALL ABOUT BULK ORDERS
LIMIT OF ONE CASE (300) PER ORDER
ALL ORDERS EXPECTED TO SHIP WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS
Find peace of mind with Flowflex!
- Easy-to-use nasal swab test
- Requires just 1 test*
- Can be used to test children as young as 2 years old
- For use with and without COVID-19 symptoms
- Accurate results in 15 minutes
- No need to send off to a lab to obtain results
- Compact packaging for “On-The-Go” testing
Out of stock
- The FlowFlex™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the detection of extracted nucleocapsid protein antigens specific to SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens.
- For use with direct anterior nasal and nasopharyngeal swab specimens, non-invasive test procedures
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- Nasal Swab: 98.8% (95% CI: 97.6%-99.5%) 95% Confidence Intervals
- Saliva: 97.1% (95% CI: 94.6%-98.5%) 95% Confidence Intervals
- Variant-ready solution
- Instructions for Use at Home HERE
- Healthcare Provider Instructions for Use HERE
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers HERE
- Rapid results within 15 minutes
- Read about the difference between Antigen tests and Antibody tests
- Expiration Date: If you receive a box that has an expiration date that has past, please do not be concerned. The state department has granted an extended expiration life by 12 months from the expiration date printed on the back of the box for these tests.
- 1 Nasal Swab
- 1 Test Cassettes
- 1 Extraction Buffer Tubes
- Packaging insert
- FlowFlexTM OTC Antigen Rapid Tests
- FlowFlexTM home antigen tests for sale are available for anyone to use at home or in the field. You do not have to be a medical professional to use these tests, which work by detecting SARS-CoV-2 antigens from nasal swabs.
- FlowFlexTM antigen rapid tests provide precise, reliable results in 15 minutes. These tests are intended to be used twice within two to three days, with 24 to 48 hours between each test.
FlowFlex™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Tests Provide Accurate Results
Because we need to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we must put in the effort to perform accurate testing on everyone who needs it. When you buy FlowFlex™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test, you give people a reliable way to show they are in good health and can breathe easily in their environment, be it work or school.
The FlowFlex™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Tests are suitable for medical professionals and the public to use. When you use the test, you can see if you carry COVID-19 antigens. Testing for antigens is another way to determine if you contracted COVID-19, especially if you are asymptomatic. The test is easy to use and requires a quick nasal swab placed in a tube filled with a solution ready to react to the samples collected. The package comes with detailed instructions, so you will know exactly what to do.
FlowFlex™ is a rapid test. Get your results within 15 minutes and make those surrounding you aware of the outcomes, so they can make necessary preparations.
Using FlowFlexTM Home COVID-19 Tests
Follow the steps outlined below to use FlowFlexTM antigen rapid tests:
- Wash your hands and disinfect the surface where you will be working.
- Remove the kit from its packaging and read the instructions.
- Remove the cap from the extraction buffer tube and place it upright in the tube holder.
- Insert the swab into one nostril, up to one inch.
- Rotate the swab five times and use the same swab to repeat this process in the other nostril.
- Place the used swab in the extraction buffer tube and stir the swab for at least 30 seconds.
- Squeeze the sides of the tube over the swab at least five times to remove more of the sample.
- Remove the swab and dispose of it safely.
- Place the cap back on the tube and swirl the tube to mix the fluid thoroughly.
- Remove the white cap from the tube, leaving the blue cap on, and drop four drops of the fluid onto the test well of the cassette.
- At 15 to 30 minutes, read the results window of the cassette. Do not read after 30 minutes.